House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Oxley
Relocation Forces Sale!Property ID 1531463If location and value for money is important to you, then this is a must see! With sweeping mountain views, this low maintenance 415m2 lot in the ever popular suburb of Oxley could be the perfect opportunity to add to your property portfolio or break into the market. The home has plenty of inclusions and is waiting for someone to call it home.
Looking for excellent value for money? Put this one at the top of your list! Do not pass this by, all price ranges should inspect. This will be a deal that in 5 years time you will either boast about or regret missing out on. Make sure you are on the right side of the argument!
- Modernised kitchen with stunning views to the mountain ranges
- Spacious air-conditioned open plan living and dining area
- 3 bedrooms, two of which are air-conditioned and the main with built-ins
- 1 bathroom with shower and separate bath
- Security screens on windows and doors
- Freshly painted internally, hardwood floorboards, new lighting & blinds throughout
- Huge lock-up storage under the house with plenty of storage for additional toys
- Tandem double garage with remote door
- Set on a 415m2 elevated flood free block, fully fenced rear yard for the kids and family pet
Walking distance to all amenities including public transport, shops, quality schools and parks plus the home is just 20 minutes by train to the CBD, making this an ideal location.
With the owners relocating up North, now is your opportunity to purchase the buy of the year in Oxley. Make no mistake, the owners have set a deadline which they need to have this property sold on or before auction day.
Contact Kris Matthews or Stephanie Campbell for further information or to arrange a private inspection.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.