House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Oxenford
Another One Under Contract by Ray White Oxenford / HelensvaleProperty ID 1673620A sanctuary unlike anything on the market has become available, and if you're looking for plenty of space as well as practicality, then you must act fast! Situated on over 1 acre, this 4 bedroom or 3 plus study property comes setup with everything you could want to do. The first thing you notice as you walk down the driveway is the enormous 105m2 shed that has been equipped with 3 roller doors as well as a separate insulated office space already connected to phone and internet services, ideal for a home business. As you continue around the grounds you are met with an additional storage shed as well as a vast plane of beautifully manicured grounds, offering even more space for additional improvements if desired.
The value in the property is not limited to the grounds however, and this is apparent the minute you step inside the home, which boasts multiple living areas as well as a stunning fully renovated kitchen with a massive stone island bench top, an abundance of storage space. Everything this home has been completed to the highest standard and you will not have to lift a finger! The lucky new owners will also be able to make full use of the indoor/outdoor entertaining area which follows on to the 100,000ltr pool, providing hours of fun for the whole family. There is simply too much to say about this home and you must inspect to appreciate the value on offer here!
- Enormous master bedroom with his and her walk-in robes and ensuite
- 4 bedrooms or 3 plus study with easy conversion into full bedroom
- 2 separate living areas plus dining
- Modern kitchen with large island stone bench top
- Fully renovated main bathroom with freestanding bath
- Split system air-conditioning
- 4,075m2 block with full access to rear of property
- 105m2 shed with 3 roller doors and fully equipped office space
- Separate storage shed
- Manicured grounds and landscaped gardens
- Plenty of space for additional improvements or second dwelling
- 100,000ltr fully fenced pool
- Screened indoor/outdoor entertaining area
- Town water as well as bore water for irrigation
Although you will feel like you are on your own acreage sanctuary, your family will find themselves within minutes of schools, shopping, public transport and amenities, not to mention rapid access to the M1 motorway. The position, convenience and value in this property are unparalleled, so contact Clint Hynes today to secure your private inspection and see for yourself what a property that offers everything you could want really looks like!
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.