House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Ormeau
Majestic MasterpieceProperty ID 1500867It's not often a home of this calibre enters the market, boasting quality fittings and finishes, and space abound; this home needs to be seen to be appreciated. Having been built by Metricon you can rest assured that the home has been constructed with quality in mind. This is evident from the moment you walk through the front doors, the sprawling home opens to greet you with a rumpus/pool room and separate office off the entry. Being designed and built for the growing family nothing has been missed including multiple and separate living areas, ducted air conditioning, gourmet kitchen with butler's kitchen for the home chef, 4 generous bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, salt water pool with spa- the list goes on.
• Gourmet kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops, 900mm upright gas cooker, ample bench and cupboard space, butler's pantry with heaps of storage room, huge plumbed fridge space
• Rumpus room at the front of the home
• Separate office
• Main living and dining
• Theatre room
• Huge laundry with bench tops, overhead cupboards, built in ironing station and laundry chute from upstairs Bathroom
• Massive alfresco area overlooking the in ground salt water pool with water feature and spa
• Huge master bedroom with its own private balcony overlooking Pincally Park and the cane fields with view to Stradbroke Island. An ensuite to impress with double basin vanity, double spa bath and double shower, with separate his and hers walk in robes
• 3 Other generous bedrooms with built in robes, one bedroom is en-suited
• Kids retreat/ living area
• Main bathroom
• 3 Phase ducted zoned air conditioning
• 10kw Solar panels
• 773m2 Block with side access to jet ski shed or workshop
• Double lock up garage with rear roller door access to slab- perfect for a trailer or boat
• Storage/linen cupboards through out
• Carpet is 100% Merino Wool
• Alarm and video intercom systems in place
Located in a quiet pocket of Jacobs Ridge, this home is central to local schools, shops, medical centres, public transport and the M1. Having ticked all the boxes, this property is sure to impress.
Viewings are by appointment only.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.