Unit for Sale
- About this property
Bigger Than Ben Hur - In the Heart of NundahProperty ID 1927882Situated on the top floor at the rear of a well-maintained complex, 6/93 Melton Road offers an opportunity for the astute buyer in the Nundah property market.
A short stroll to cafes, restaurants and the speciality shops of Nundah Village, Central Toombul and both Toombul and Nundah rail, 6/93 Melton Road offers a truly convenient lifestyle.
The size of this apartment is sure to impress with over 100sqm of space. Now that's a big apartment! And the wrap-around balcony offers a North-East aspect. Let's not forget to mention the oversize lock-up garage which incorporates the laundry, 2nd toilet, storage space and still enough room to park your car.
• Generous size separate lounge
• Galley style kitchen
• Spacious meals area
• 2 good size bedrooms both with built-in robes
• Air conditioning to master bedroom
• Bathroom with shower & bathtub
• Separate toilet
• Freshly painted throughout
• New carpets to living area and bedrooms
• Sliding doors from both the lounge and meals area opening onto both sides of the balcony
• Security screens to all doors and windows
Body Corporate: $2000 per annum (currently self-managed)
Sinking Fund Balance: $29,000
BCC Rates: $374.60 per quarter (most recent a/c)
Urban Utilities: $258.87 per quarter (most recent a/c)
• Nundah Rail and Village - a 13-minute stroll
• Toombul train station is only 7 stops to Brisbane CBD and 2 stops from the airport
• Brisbane airport and shopping precinct - 8-minute drive
• Convenient access to the M7 and Gateway Arterial for easy access to the Gold and Sunshine Coasts
• Westfield Chermside - a short 5km drive
No matter where you want to go, 6/93 Melton Road gives you a quick and easy connection.
Call today to arrange your inspection.