- About this property
- Explore Nundah
Under Offer - 183 is an Opportunity to Reside in Nundah and be 8km North East of Brisbane CityProperty ID 1786801A great opportunity to take the existing home to the next level to raise and build in under or extend out to the rear. 183 is elevated off the street and has a north south aspect that is ideal, the rear of the house facing north.
The property is zoned LMR2 and the house is able to be removed from the site. The site is 607sqm with an approx. frontage of 15 metres and the site is clear of stormwater and sewer infrastructure.
- Post war home - hardwood framed, concrete and steel stumps, hardwood floors, terra-cotta tiled roof, external chamferboard, classic high ceilings, ornate cornices, timber casements, French doors and use of terrazzo.
- Three generous bedrooms all with built-ins
- Generous open plan living and dining, great width, high ceilings and timber casements
- Front sunroom links to the living and accessible via wide French doors
-The main bathroom has terrazzo floors, separate shower and separate bath and vanity with the toilet alongside the bathroom
- Central hall with high ceilings and skylight
- The kitchen has laminated cabinetry, ample preparation space, above and below bench cupboard units, Chef Gas hotplates, electric oven, range and large pantry and broom cupboard
- The laundry is a generous space, twin tubs, overhead cupboards, space for a dryer and washing machine and ample bench space. The Vulcan electric hot water is tucked away in a laundry cupboard.
- The rear sunroom that sits on the north wing, (ceiling height 2200mm approx.) can be used as a living area or a hobby room and has direct access to the rear yard
- Spacious double steel shed that can accommodate 2 cars and loads of storage or create a workshop zone - the ground is retained around the shed with concrete block retain walls - one would be able to connect power and light quite easily
- Garden shed at the rear to house garden items
- Segment of lawn, paved area and drying area
- Side car access to the east side
- Modern fuse board and safety switches and smoke alarms
- Would you like to be a 10 minute walk to Kalinga/Shaw Park with bike/walk ways out to Nudgee Beach?
- Would you enjoy the lifestyle of Nundah Village/Rail, a 5 minute stroll?
- Wouldn't it be nice to walk across the road and enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner at Fuel & Co or grab an ice cream from Ciao Gelato?
- 5 minute stroll to Woolworths at Nundah
- Would direct access to the Airport Precinct, Southern Cross Way and the M7 be beneficial?
- A short stroll to Nundah State School & Mary McKillop
- Short drive to OLA and Wavell Heights State School
- Toombul Rail and Toombul Shopping Centre is another option
- Boyd Park and the off leach area is very popular with the locals
- Short drive to Westfield Chermside, Skygate & the Shaw Road Shops
Please note: Pursuant to Sections 214 & 216 of the Property Occupations Act 2014 (QLD), properties marketed without a price and/or the property is to be sold by Auction, the Agent is not to disclose a price guide. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.