- About this property
- Explore Nundah
Perched on Kalinga Park the Brook at KalingaProperty ID 1673487UNDER OFFER
Please park in the visitors car parking at the Bage Street entrance for open homes. Look for open home signage.
Would you love to live by Kalinga Park and enjoy the bike/walking tracks of Kedron Brook?
Would you like to walk 2 minutes to Toombul Rail to access the city?
Would you like a 10 minute drive to the Airport Precinct & Skygate?
Would a 12 minute stroll up to Nundah Village/Rail be beneficial?
Wouldn't a BBQ in the pavilion beside the pool be attractive?
23/135 Bage offers a lifestyle that is bathed in convenience. It is truly a lifestyle that locals have come to appreciate over time. The Brook is well managed and well maintained and has twin access points from Bage Street and Toombul Terrace. The overall complex offers a secure setting with the added benefits of a pool and outdoor pavilion.
- Living over 2 levels with a north/south aspect that is ideal for the prevailing breezes
- Expansive private covered north facing alfresco at the rear, ideal for entertaining
- The design offers a front room at the entry that could be used as a living space or home study
- Secure internal access from the lock up garage
- Lovely wide open air conditioned living space that opens to the alfresco
- Contemporary kitchen with Bosch gas hotplates, electric oven, dishwasher, good size pantry, ample preparation area and above and below cabinetry.
- The master bedroom has built ins, ceiling/light fan, access to the twin entry bathroom and benefits from being on the north wing
- Bedroom 2 sits on the north and has built-ins and a ceiling/light fan
- The bathroom accommodates a separate bath and shower and vanity with a separate toilet
- The powder room on ground level is convenient
- The laundry smartly located next to the kitchen and out of site
- Ample security and internal blinds
- Storage under the internal stair
- Modern hot water system Externally painted (23) in 2012 and roof refurbished in 2012 (under warranty)
- Pool area and Pavilion
- Pool Certificate in place and expires 27 April 2018
- Visitors parking located at Toombul Terrace and Bage Street entrances
- Direct access to Kalinga Park
- BCC Rates - $1148 per year
- Body Corporate Rates - $629.33 per quarter
- Sinking Fund Balance - $164,705.61 as at 31 March 2017
- Water Rates - $1040 per year
- 1 minute walk to Kalinga Park and Kedron Brook
- 3 minute walk to Toombul Rail and 10 minutes to Toombul Shopping Centre
- 6 Rail stops to the CBD and Rail access from Eagle Junction to the Airport Precinct
- 10 minute drive to the Airport Precinct and Skygate
- Direct access to the M7 and Gateway Motorway to North and South Coasts
- 12 minute walk to Nundah Village and Rail
Please note - 40% of the turf has been photo-shopped into the alfresco photos to show how nice it can be