House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Nundah
Impressive Appeal and Designed to Please Elevated Above Kalinga Park711m²Property ID 1577118Situated in the true heart of Nundah is this stunning Queenslander. The magnificence of the facade sets the tone of what the home has to offer, a world of unlimited living, expansive spaces and your own sanctuary. This is a home that will satisfy and indulge all family needs and entertaining. It provides comfort, functionality and style. All members will enjoy their own space, an essential element in today's lifestyle. Truly, with a large family, a peaceful space can be found!
The property is located only 350m to Kalinga Park with access to 20 hectares of parkland and the Kedron Brook bike/walk ways to Nudgee Beach. It's a short walk to Toombul/Nundah rail, bus routes and local schools and cafe's. The property is within an 8km radius to GPS schools, a 10 minute drive to the domestic & international airports and effortless access to the Airport Link, M7, ICB & Gateway Arterial.
- The home has retained its classic elements, high ceilings, polished timber floors, 3000 ceilings, leadlights, fretwork, picture rails, timber casements, VJ walls, French doors and the classic outdoor entertaining areas that are an essential design component of the Queenslander.
- A north entry deck that is met with a quaint sitting room with combustion heater
- Welcoming air-conditioned living room with access to the south/east deck
- Air-conditioned dining that spills to the north and the north east decks via full width timber bi-fold & French doors
- Large north east deck overlooking the exotic oasis that has a tranquil vibe
- Stunning sizable air-conditioned kitchen with Caesarstone tops, an abundance of preparation space, Blanco 900mm gas hotplates and electric oven, Kleenmaid range hood, Blanco dishwasher, quality above/below bench cabinetry, utility cupboard and practical pantry
- 5 generous bedrooms - 4 king size bedrooms and a versatile room as a 5th bedroom or home study.
- Oversized air-conditioned master suites, plantation shutters, walk in/through dressing room and access to a private deck.
Extravagant five star ensuite oversized frameless recess, feature bath and fittings, twin stone vanities, porcelain bowls, high quality fittings, full height tiling, toilet suite & plantation shutters
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 with custom built-ins and bedroom 2 with a custom walk in robe
- Colonial guest's powder room on the upper level
- Opulent main bathroom with Caesarstone vanity, full height tiling, frameless oversized recess and toilet suite
- Second air conditioned living room on the lower level with French doors to the private entertaining area overlooking the front landscaped yard
- Internal hardwood stairs with under stair storage
- 12 meter salt water in-ground pool (sand filter) surrounded by lush tropical landscaping, garden lighting and a substantial timber platform overlooking the pool, an ideal place to entertain in combination with the upper north east deck
- Manicured lawns and gardens
- Large laundry with an abundance of storage
- 2 car undercover and a third car space on the west boundary
- Insulated & ventilated shed (5.5 meters x 4.5 meters) to house a trailer or camper trailer secured by a roller and pedestrian door
- Garden shed for general storage 1800 x 2700 mm and a 10,000 litre water tank for the gardens/lawns
- Manual sliding driveway gate and feature arbor with block and timber front boundary fencing
- Crimsafe on doors/windows on lower level
- Gas hot water system ample storage units
- Fully fenced
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionally purposes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.