House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Nundah
1950's Brick Backs onto Reserve!Property ID 1515577What an opportunity you have to buy in a quiet position in Nundah.
This classic 50's brick is in need of renovation and has the potential to become a stunning home.
Take advantage of the aspect that will provide wonderful breezes and a position that adjoins the backdrop of Bishop Park.
This is one of Nundah's premier positions and could be your blank canvas to create your future home.
* 3 good sized bedrooms
* Family bathroom including bath tub for the young ones
* Ceiling fans in lounge room and bedroom
* 70's style kitchen with ample cupboard space and additional preparation/storage area
* Internal laundry with separate toilet
* Gated at each side with drive through access to the carport
* Under cover BBQ area for entertaining
* Large fully fenced backyard with plenty of room for the kids to play
* Demolish the existing property and build your new 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2 car with an in-ground pool
* Renovate the existing home to suit your family requirements knowing the future of the position is secure
* Utilize the Development Approval and create stunning townhouses, on-sell or add to your super fund.
* Hold the property long term as an investment and keep the current tenant at $340pw until 18/1/17.
This opportunity is rare in the market and it offers so many opportunities.
Call James Clark, The Clark Brothers, Ray White on 0419 22 77 00 to secure an appointment.
* Toombul Centro - 9 min walk - 700m
* Toombul Train Station - 12 min walk - 900m
* German Station Park - 1 min walk - 50m
* Bus Stop to CBD - 11 min walk - 850m
* Airport - 8 min drive - 6.7km
* Brisbane CBD - 16 min drive - 12.1km
* Nundah Woolworths - 10 min walk - 850m
* Go Health Club Gym - 14 min walk - 1.1km
* Nundah State Primary School - 14 min walk - 1.2km
* St Joseph's School - Nundah - 17 min walk - 1.4km
* Australian Catholic University - 8 min drive - 4.5km
* Prince Charles Hospital - 10 min drive - 5.8km
* East - West Arterial - 4 min drive - 2.8km
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.