House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Nudgee
The Perfect Family Home in the Perfect Nudgee LocationProperty ID 1556194A tree-lined, cul-de-sac street sets the perfect back drop for the resort style family lifestyle on offer at 83 Forrest Street Nudgee. Set upon a large 700m block in arguably Nudgee's best location, this low set, low maintenance 5 bedroom residence will tick a lot of boxes for all types of buyers.
Whether you're a growing / large family, an empty-nester, astute investor or a perennial entertainer the layout, lifestyle and the location combine to make this a property you simply have to inspect to truly appreciate.
- 5 Large Bedrooms (main with A/C, Ensuite and WIR). All bedrooms are thoughtfully located to provide privacy for each family member.
- Multiple air-conditioned Living Areas including a sunken Formal Lounge / Media Room, informal living area and a kids retreat (that could double as a home office.)
- A perfect family bathroom consisting of large corner bath.
- Well positioned kitchen in the heart of the home that services all living and entertaining areas. The kitchen possesses near new appliances and a massive island bench that is perfect for food prep and informal entertaining.
- Open plan informal living and dining area that can be utilised to best suit your needs.
- Ideal entertainment deck with built in bar (plumbed and powered), and overlooks the picturesque;
- Resort-style, landscaped in-ground pool that the kids, friends and family will live in through the summer.
- Security system and screens for peace of mind
- NBN connection
LOCATION & LIFESTYLE
- Positioned in a sought after pocket of Nudgee, it's in a family friendly location where kids can play safely in the cul-de-sac street.
- A few minutes' drive to well-regarded public and private schools, St Pius Catholic Primary, Earnshaw State College, St Joseph's Nudgee and the Australian Catholic University.
- 8 minute walk (700m) to Nudgee Railway Station
- Moments to all amenities including the newly opened Banyo Village and Woolworths with 10 specialty shops, great cafes, childcare and medical centres.
- Only 10 minute drive to the Airport precinct, Nundah village bars and restaurants and convenient direct access to the Gateway Arterial
- Bike/walk ways to Nudgee Beach and through the Boondall Wetlands
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.