- About this property
- Explore Nudgee
Impressively Large Nudgee Family Home. A Must to Inspect!Property ID 1535453Perfectly positioned on an elevated low maintenance 556sqm block and in a quiet sought after Nudgee location, is this spacious, light filled double storey family home and an inspection is an absolute must!
The ground level incorporates both formal and informal living and dining areas, which helps create enough space for you and your whole family to spread out and enjoy.
Entertain your family and friends with ease in the large rumpus/games room or the large in-ground salt water pool - perfect for those hot summer days.
Enjoy the spacious, open plan kitchen that includes a gas cook top, quality Tasmanian oak cupboards and large preparation space all whilst overlooking the informal living and dining areas.
With two street access and a large boat shed, the convenience and lifestyle this home offers is rare to find and to truly appreciate this, an inspection is highly recommended.
Further benefits bound to impress include-
* Four large bedrooms - three include built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Master bedroom includes WIR and ensuite
* Main bathroom on upper level includes spa bath and separate toilet
* Large open plan living and dining areas
* Large rumpus/games room which conveniently opens out onto the pool and patio
* Large in-ground salt water pool, just in time for Summer!
* Good sized internal laundry
* Ground level bathroom with separate toilet
* Large boat/s storage shed or perfect use for third car
* Two car accommodation with access to back patio and boat/storage shed
* NBN Connection
* Heat pump hot water system
* And much more!
Situated in the established area of Nudgee with the following amenities are within walking distance:
* Train and bus
* Primary and high schools
* Australian Catholic University
* New Woolworths shopping complex in Banyo village
The position is extremely convenient Close proximity to Brisbane Airport Gateway Motorway, Virginia and Nudgee Golf Clubs, Nudgee Beach, and walking/bike tracks.
If you are looking for your next family home or solid investment, inspection is an absolute must.
For further enquiries or to arrange your private viewing please contact Dwight Colbert.
We look forward to meeting you at 8 Milliner Street in Nudgee.