House for Sale
- About this property
Quality Brick Home in Sought After LocationProperty ID 1915883Immaculately presented, this brick home offers brilliant value for money and is positioned in one of Bundaberg's most sought-after flood free suburbs. This property is just a five-minute commute to the Bundaberg CBD, Hinkler Shopping Centre and within walking distance to the Across the Waves Sports Club. It is also within 2km to Walkervale and Norville State Schools and Bundaberg State High School.
Offering three carpeted bedrooms, all great size with ceiling fans, built-in robes and two bedrooms with air-conditioning, this property is perfectly suited to any first home buyer, family or downsizer. The main bathroom is spacious in size and has been well-kept with a bathtub, separate shower, vanity and separate toilet.
The home offers a combined kitchen, dining and carpeted lounge room, this area is also air-conditioned with a ceiling fan. The kitchen has been updated and offers a functional layout, plenty of storage, large fridge and microwave space, and wall oven with ceramic cook-top. The dining area also conveniently adjoins the kitchen and could fit a large dining table looking into the lounge room.
There is also a second living/sun room down three steps at the rear of the home, which could make a great bar or indoor entertainment area. This area also opens out to the rear veranda which overlooks the private, fully fenced yard and offers full shade blinds to block out the sun of an afternoon.
Situated on a generous 749m2 allotment, this should be at the top of your list if you're looking for a property with space that is ready to be moved into and enjoyed. This house also includes, but not limited to, a drive through carport attached to the home, a single lockup garage to the rear of the home, low maintenance lawns and retained garden beds.
At a Glance:
• Three carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans, built-in robes and air-conditioning
• Well-kept bathroom with bathtub, separate shower and toilet
• Immaculate updated kitchen plenty of functionality and storage
• Dining area adjoining the kitchen with lino flooring
• Spacious carpeted lounge room with air-conditioning
• Second lounge/sun room down stairs, perfect for entertaining
• Rear veranda overlooking yard with quality shade blinds
• Fully fenced and private 749m2 allotment
• Drive through attached carport leading to rear single garage
• Close to all amenities
For the most up to date and reliable information regarding this quality brick home, contact exclusive listing agent Warren Hitzke on 0437 239 688.