House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Northgate
Fantastic First Home or Ideal Investment on 865m². Must be Sold!Property ID 1683331Perfectly located in a convenient Northgate location, sits this perfect blank canvas that presents great value along with endless potential for an astute first home buyer or investor alike.
Situated on an expansive and highly sought after, fully fenced 865sqm block, this post war family home allows the opportunity to renovate and transform into a wonderful family home or simply demolish (Subject to BCC Approvals) and build your dream home.
With two large bedrooms, spacious kitchen and living areas, this home provides plenty of potential for those who can think outside the square or simply an excellent opportunity to enter the market and land bank a large piece of land in an already booming Northgate location.
Further features bound to impress include-
* Two Large bedrooms - one bedroom includes built in robes
* Separate lounge area situated in the heart of the property
* Spacious sunroom with sliding glass doors that open out onto front deck
* Large kitchen with ample storage and bench space
* Good Size original bathroom with updated basin and WC
* Light filled, beautiful timber flooring and natural tones throughout
* Four car accommodation with easy access to rear and side yard
* Spacious, covered entertaining deck with views over back yard and parklands
* Expansive, fully fenced front yard with plenty of off street parking
* Central Northgate location, with easy walking distance to various public transport options
* And much more!
The position is fabulous, close proximity to Local Schools, Public Transport, Brisbane Airport and Gateway Motorways along with Virginia Golf Club, Nudgee Beach, and Walking/Bike tracks.
Situated in one of Northgate's thriving locations - if you are looking for your next family home or solid investment an inspection is an absolute must.
Presenting a great opportunity to enter the Northgate market and one not to be missed. This property is awaiting new owners and an inspection is an absolute must!
For further information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you at 223 Earnshaw Road, Northgate.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.