House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Northgate
Impressive Family Home on 860m²!Property ID 1625109Situated in a prime Northgate location, sits this thoughtfully and meticulously renovated colonial home perfect for the whole family. The seamless combination of modern and classic touches are found throughout the home and will appeal to all buyers. One step inside and you will not want to leave.
As soon as you walk through the front door you are immediately greeted with the grand open plan living and dining spaces with high ceilings, decorative breezeways, pine and hard wood flooring and neutral, fresh tones to suit all tastes in decor and furnishings.
In the heart of the home you will find the sleek and modern galley style kitchen with gas stove top, corian bench tops, space for double fridge and floor to ceiling glass sliding doors that open out onto the spacious deck overlooking the expansive backyard- a perfect space for entertaining friends and family all year round.
The home has been meticulously renovated and with multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces spread out over two generously proportioned levels, the practicality of this family home is sure to impress and to truly appreciate all the benefits on offer, an inspection is highly recommended.
Further benefits bound to impress-
* Natural light filled open plan living and dining spaces
* Beautiful wood burning fireplace
* Air conditioning and celling fans throughout the various living zones
* Large study/office space with ceiling fan
* Spacious, open plan kitchen with corian bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, plumbed double fridge space, double sink and plenty of storage and preparation space
* Two large bedrooms- both with air-conditioning and ceiling fans- one bedroom has built in wardrobes
* Fully Renovated, Spacious, modern main bathroom with two individual sinks and glass shower
* Large, covered rear entertaining deck with remote controlled shade blinds and ceiling fans
* Neutral colour palette with pine and hardwood flooring throughout, perfect for any taste in furnishings and decor
* Spacious living area with soaring high ceilings,
* Stunning wood flooring and glass sliding doors that lead out to patio and expansive back yard
* Study nook
* Two Queen size bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Large internal laundry with plenty of storage and bench space
* Gorgeous family bathroom with wet room shower, polished concrete flooring and free standing bath
* Three car accommodation with access to workshop and separate toilet
* Covered entertaining Patio - perfect for watching the kids play in the pool and back yard
* Lower level ideal for separate living, dual living, home business or dual income
* NBN Connected
* Convenient side access with off street parking for two extra cars
* Large 8.5m x 4.4m saltwater pool
* Prowler proof type security screens throughout
* LMR Zoned, 860sqm block - landbank now and develop later (STCA)
* Vegetable patch with chook pen
* Two 11,000L water tanks
* And much more!
The position is fabulous, within walking distance to Public Transport, close proximity to Local Schools and Colleges, Brisbane Airport and Gateway Motorways along with Virginia Golf Club, Nudgee Beach, and Walking/Bike tracks.
This unique home offers the astute buyer everything. Simply move in now and enjoy for years to come or simply landbank for the future and watch the growth and potential this home and location has to offer.
If you are looking for your next family home or solid investment an inspection is an absolute must.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert.
We look forward to meeting you at 21 Dethridge Street, Northgate.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.