House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Northgate
Majestic Northgate Family Residence on 1333m²!Property ID 1545487This impressive Post War Queenslander incorporates all the modern requirements to inspire relaxing, modern family living in a prime Northgate position.
Surrounded by other quality homes and perfectly located in the booming part of Northgate, on an expansive 1333sqm allotment on 2 titles with future development and subdivision potential (STCA), sits this thoughtfully renovated, majestic family home. One step inside and you will not want to leave!
This sprawling Queenslander has been rebuilt to meticulous standards whilst retaining some of its period features such as original hardwood flooring, wood features including pelmets and casement windows.
HDMI cabling and USB hubs throughout the home, NBN connected, fibre to the node and a surround sound system on the large entertainer's deck have also been thoughtfully added to the home to help incorporate modern style living.
With multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces spread out over two generously proportioned levels, the practicality of this family home is sure to impress and to truly appreciate all the benefits on offer, an inspection is highly recommended.
A snap shot of benefits bound to impress include:
* Spacious, open plan kitchen with granite bench tops, wine fridge, free standing gas/electric HOB oven, double fridge space allocation, double sink and large butler's pantry with provision for sink/water connection
* Natural light filled open plan air conditioned living and dining areas
* Expansive, fully plumbed entertaining deck overlooking the gorgeous back yard with breakfast bar, servery windows and outdoor stainless steel range hood
* Study nook with overhead IT hub
* Spacious King Size main bedroom with large walk though robe, ceiling fan and air conditioning
* Enormous ensuite in main bedroom with claw foot bath, walk in shower and easy access to outdoor entertaining deck
* Two Queen Size bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and one bedroom includes a built in robe
* Fully renovated, spacious family sized bathroom with seamless glass shower
* Neutral colour palette and hardwood flooring throughout, perfect for any taste in furnishings and dcor
* Large internal laundry with both internal and rear access
* Spacious living area that includes separate entry, ceiling fans and air conditioning
* Kitchenette with plenty of storage and preparation space
* Large King Size bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan
* Impressive sized, modern style bathroom
* Internal access to carport
* Spacious entertaining deck with hardwood flooring and ceiling fans- overlooks the expansive back yard
* Low Maintenance immaculately landscaped gardens, with an array of fruit trees, herb and vegetable gardens
* 6 car parking (4 undercover, 2+ external)
* Multiple rain water tanks - approx. 33,000 litres
* Large 12 X 6 metre 4 bay shed includes mains power, 3 - phase power, 12 Volt Solar with 1500W power inverter- perfect for extra cars, caravans, boats, trailers or tradesman's workshop
* Fully fenced 1333m2 block on 2 lots
* Lower level ideal for separate living area, dual living, home business or dual income
* Pelmet lighting
* Ceiling storage area with internal attic ladder access and lighting
* Hard wood timber used for all renovation works
* House has plumbing prepared to utilise rainwater
* Under driveway shed-to-house conduit for future electrical/solar consideration
* New stormwater and sewer connections
* External weather proof power point connection on all external sides
* Internal lit switches to indicate carport lighting status
* Shift and lift of house to maximise subdivision potential
* Plus much more!
Only by an inspection can one truly appreciate all the benefits this marvellous home has to offer.
The position is fabulous, within walking distance to Public Transport, close proximity to Local Schools and Colleges, Brisbane Airport and Gateway Motorways along with Virginia Golf Club, Nudgee Beach, and Walking/Bike tracks.
This unique home offers the astute buyer everything. Simply move in now and enjoy for years to come or add your finishing touches and further extend (STCA) to maximise the potential this home and location have to offer.
Situated in a thriving Northgate location, if you are looking for your next family home or solid investment an inspection is an absolute must.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert.
We look forward to meeting you at 7 Tyler Street, Northgate.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.