House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore North Ward
Elegance Meets EclecticProperty ID 1809601Your wish list for character and authenticity is sure to be ticked; pressed metal ceilings, pine flooring, silky oak feature archway and stunning casements. Her footprint is large and includes gorgeous bathroom, an oversized back deck that overlooks 809sqm of lush tropical plantings, and an enclosed downstairs area with second oblation providing plenty of options. Beach proximity, and a 4810 postcode all equate to a great lifestyle.
• Located in sought-after North Ward, walking distance to The Strand, City and Castle Hill walking tracks
• Character filled home with tongue and groove walls, polished timber flooring, decorative central arch, casement windows and timber louvers
• Stunning decorative ceilings with ceiling roses intact
• Oversized living room with the addition of a sunroom as you enter the home
• Separate dining linking directly to the kitchen
• Country style kitchen with ample room and storage
• Freshly appointed modern bathroom with freestanding bath
• Three well sized bedrooms; master with seating in the bay window
• Large rear covered deck overlooking the lush 809sqm allotment
• Underneath is fully enclosed with 2 separate, plus additional storage and a second bathroom
• Secure off-street car accommodation with one covered bay
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.