Acreage/Semi-Rural for Auction
- About this property
- Explore North Maleny
Prestigious Estate in a Natural WonderlandProperty ID 1707976Just minutes from Maleny in the glorious Sunshine Coast hinterland is this landmark estate. North East orientation high ceilings and plenty of windows give natural light and air flow to the stunning home's generous living spaces, superb kitchen and dining areas. The true gem of this property is the private Obi Obi Creek access and spectacular water hole that really needs to be seen to be fully appreciated.
• master built residence top quality fixtures and fitting throughout
• 21.94 acres suited to cattle / horses
• High ceilings to entertaining areas with lovely rural vista's
• Reverse cycle air conditioning / gas fireplaces
• Kitchen has granite bench tops, Falcon 900mm country oven and butler's pantry
• All 4 bedrooms feature ensuites
• Additional kitchen and lounge area in the guest wing
• 12m lap pool - Heated with amazing views
• 4 car lock up garages, 1 car colour bond shed
Owners are moving overseas and the property will be sold on or before Auction. If you've been looking for the perfect hinterland retreat set in a spectacular natural and tranquil environment with proximity to all amenities then this is your opportunity.
Contact the agents for a detailed Information Memorandum
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.