- About this property
- Explore North Maleny
Sold by Melinda Martin of Ray White MalenyProperty ID 1548956Highly sought after North Maleny one acre block with a solid lowset brick home offers the savy buyer a genuine opportunity to purchase a fabulous parcel of land with a comfortable home that could be updated and transformed or start again and build your dream home.
Complete with four bedrooms, one bathroom, open plan living, original timber kitchen, verandah, front porch, 3 bay shed with two roller doors, and a tennis court; the grounds are glorious with well-established vegetation lush and leafy, they frame the home handsomely.
Although in need of some TLC, the home is certainly liveable as is' and features include: cosy wood burning fireplace and raked ceilings in lounge, easy care tiled floors plus floating timber floors in three bedrooms, stainless steel wall oven in kitchen, and external access from fourth bedroom (could be used as office).
The property has a bore for water, and also a premium Ecosafe waste water treatment plant (now costing $35,000 to install and only requiring annual servicing); the triple bay shed is powered and also has two personal access doors.
The home has been formerly rented and is currently vacant in preparation for sale; this would suit buyers seeking an affordable small acreage lifestyle, or renovators looking for a home with good bones in a quality location that can be modernised and on-sold for capital gain.
Located just a short drive into Maleny with its many amenities from: galleries, boutique dining, tavern, schools, parks, banks, hospital, wineries, childcare and more, and a 35-minute drive to the Coast, you can enjoy the benefits of country style living without compromising access to needed facilities.
Long term owner is a committed seller and a result WILL be secured on or before Auction with prior offers invited. This opportunity provides genuine entry level value and a visit to the property will reveal just how charming this package is.
- Lowset brick home on lush, leafy 4000m2 allotment
- 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, open plan living
- Wood fireplace, floating timber floors
- 4th bedroom/office space external access
- 3 bay shed 2 roller doors, 2 PA doors
- High quality ecosafe septic system + bore
- Tennis court will delight your visitors
- Comfortable, liveable condition as is'
- Update & transform to value-add
- Flat, low maintenance acre block
- Premium sought-after neighbourhood
- Close proximity to Maleny town
- Vacant and ready to sell superb value!