House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore North Lakes
Space, Ambience & PositionProperty ID 1567897If you're looking for space to spread out, look no further. This fabulous family home will be sure to tick all of the boxes!!
New to the market 12 Silkpod Court North Lakes, your very own piece of Paradise, nestled at the end of a quiet cul de sac in the popular section of Woodside, surrounded by quality homes, parklands, walking tracks & bushland. This magnificent home and its location offer the perfect lifestyle package.
Upon entry through the double doors the quality is immediately apparent with this pristine built McCarthy home. You will be impressed by the spaciousness and the impeccable presentation. The internal floor plan has been designed to consider every aspect of a busy family and intelligently taking full advantage of its privacy with views to bushland & beautifully manicured gardens at every opportunity.
The rooms are all large, bright & airy with a fresh repaint and quality new carpets throughout, there's enough separation to allow privacy, yet still have the feel of a warm & friendly haven. Offering 3 living areas, 3 full bathrooms, 4 huge bedrooms, one of which is located downstairs with its own luxury ensuite, perfect for guests.
Outside you will be captivated by the lavish outdoor area that truly epitomises everything the QLD living & lifestyle is all about, perfectly manicured hedges and gardens. If this isn't tempting enough, why not dip in and cool off in the sparkling solar heated swimming pool.
The expansive entertaining area with feature timber decking is large enough to cater for any party or family gathering. All this positioned to capture the prevailing breezes, bushland views and in complete privacy.
Contact TEAM WILKIE anytime to secure your next dream home....
Ground floor features include:
- Large formal lounge
- Air-conditioned spacious guest bedroom with built in robe & ensuite
- Delightful kitchen with quality appliances including 900mm freestanding cooktop & oven
- Air-conditioned open plan dining and huge rumpus/living area
- Large underroof entertaining area
- Great sized laundry with heaps of storage space
Upstairs features include:
- Air-conditioned King sized Master bedroom with ensuite, double vanities & walk in robe
- 2 further huge air-conditioned bedrooms with triple built in robes
- Stylish main bathroom
- Parent/kids retreat
- Huge linen cupboard
Other features include:
- Powerful ducted air-conditioning system with 7 zones
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Larger than average garage with workshop/storage
- Gas hot water system
- Sparkling Solar heated swimming pool
- Rainwater tank
- Voice intercom system with 2 internal stations
- New quality carpets and a fresh repaint
- Established & private 424m2 block with side access
- An abundance of storage & linen cupboards
- Smart wired
- Quiet cul de sac with only 1 neighbour
- House size - 360m2 (39 squares approximately)
- Close to schools, transport, walking tracks & bike paths
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.