House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore North Lakes
Truly Unique with a Touch of Mediterranean StyleProperty ID 1530237Perched on a large corner allotment in a highly elevated position in Freshwater Precinct, overlooking parkland adjacent Lake Eden, and just a stones' throw from North Lakes town centre itself, is this elegant and immaculate Ex-Display Home.
Bold and striking, yet with an innate sense of dignity, this 3 Bedroom + Study residence is unlike any other on offer in North Lakes, and is truly an Absolute Must to Inspect!
Both inside and outside, this beautiful home reflects one's deepest desire to enjoy life to its fullest - and the superbly tended Grounds, which are resplendent and completely charismatic, ensure that an enjoyable inside/outside living balance is easily achieved.
- Ducted A/C
- Security Screens
- Security System
- Master Bedroom with split system air-conditioning, ensuite and large walk in robe with mirrored cavity slider
2 additional large bedrooms with built in robes
- Large Separate Study / Office
- Spacious Kitchen boasting new double wall oven, new 5 burner gas cooktop, stainless steel Bosch dishwasher, double fridge cavity with water for icemaker fridge
- Open plan Living and formal Dining leading out to alfresco entertaining via large sliding glass doors
- Separate Spacious family room also accesses alfresco living
- Large 613m2 elevated corner allotment with convenient side access
- Stylish Alfresco Entertaining is large and perfectly positioned for all year round enjoyment
- 5kw solar power
- 2 Large water tanks - connected to taps for garden irrigation use
- Solar hot water with gas booster
Here, at 1 Duggan Street, North Lakes you'll find Lake Eden, Parks, Playgrounds & BBQ areas are all just a moment away. Walking paths and bicycle tracks lead you a very short way to the School Zone, Westfield Shopping Centre and to all of the close-by surrounding infrastructure, this is certainly one of the very best locations in the North Lakes area!
Don't delay, view this home ASAP! For further information please contact Darren Suhle, anytime, 7 days on 0400 197 529.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.