House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore North Ipswich
Live Upstairs, Build DownstairsProperty ID 1669970Very rarely does a property with as much potential as this go up for sale. The owners bought it ten years ago, and then proceeded to have it lifted well above legal minimum height.
Cement slab under done, plumbing and electrics under done, downstairs toilet done.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms plus an office/sleepout, large lounge and kitchen and veranda front and rear.
* 3 bedrooms all with robes
* Office or sleep out
* Large kitchen and lounge areas
* High ceilings.
* Very large bathroom upstairs
* New flooring throughout
* Garage/workshop area 7m x 6.5m
* Front and back deck
* 4 ceiling fans plus air in main bedroom
* Landscaped front area fully fenced rear- set back off the street so very nice and quiet
* Downstairs ready to develop - buy the house, spend a little downstairs on walls and finishing touches and the rental yield could achieve $500 per week.
Sitting on 822m of flood free land this really does tick all the box's. With easy access to the Warrego Highway, public transport, local shops and many schools and churches this is at the centre of everything. With the Costco Citiswich DA being formally approved your new property will be an easy 7.6 km drive away.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.