House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore North Arm
For the Lover of Horses and the Quiet Outback LifeProperty ID 1551046- Highset Queenslander style home with 150sqm of wrap around veranda's
- Beautiful hardwood timber floors and ceilings, vast open plan living area with fireplace
- Large main bedroom features fireplace and Victorian style bathroom
- Leadlight features throughout the home with large country style kitchen
- Downstairs features Granny Flat, 2 bedrooms, large lounge room, bathroom, kitchenette and laundry
- Lovely 8.54-acre property with over 100 metres of frontage onto North Arm Creek
- 5 kw Solar power, 10,000-gallon water tank, cleared and fenced paddocks with four shelter sheds
- Rubber mulched 44 metre by 24 metre dressage arena and round yard
- Complete with natural spring, rainforest and established fruit trees.
- Motivated vendors seek immediate result for interstate opportunities.
If you're looking for peace and quiet in a rural setting close to shops and the popular North Arm Primary School, this home should be on your inspect list.
This 8.54 acre property has just the right mix of natural rainforest and cleared, level, useable land and just five kilometres from the villages of Yandina and Eumundi and only a 30-minute drive to the Maroochydore CBD and a 20-minute drive to either Coolum or Noosa.
1-27 Wegner Road North Arm currently suits horses and the quiet life, but the opportunities are endless to store equipment, build sheds or run a home business, this country home has something for everyone. Call Adam Budd today on 0411808595 to inspect!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.