House for Sale
- About this property
Classic Cottage Charm with Designer Style and LuxuryProperty ID 1938552With an abundance of character this charming home is located in the ever popular Blue Chip suburb of Norman Park on a low maintenance 405sqm block.
Recent extensions and renovations to the home have brought this charming offering right into upmarket chic. The kitchen and bathrooms compliment the interior which features a modern luxurious finish, while retaining the homes original warmth and appeal with delightful classical features such as original cornercing, sun room and stunning engineered timber floors.
Reflecting a practical layout for the ultimate culinary enthusiast, this gourmet kitchen features all the requirements of the home chef or bustling family
A gorgeous split level home offers dual living spaces and a backyard entertaining area featuring multiple decks, established luscious gardens and even a fully insulated workshop.
An abundance of space, storage and privacy, as well as a double lock up accom, just walking distance to Perth Street park, bus station and coffee shop.
Additional Property Features
• Master bed enjoys ensuite, walk-in robe and 3 meter raked skillion ceiling
• Split system air-conditioning throughout
• Designer fans in living rooms and master
• Reclaimed feature brick wall and adjoining custom staircase
• Ultra-efficient LED lighting throughout
• Solar panels, Solar Water and Rainwater Tank
• Pet friendly external fencing and under house battening
• North facing backyard with established garden
• 10m2 workshop fully insulated with lighting and power
• Additional storage space under house
• School Catchments - St Thomas' Camp Hill Parish and Seven Hills State School
Make the time to view, because when they're unique - there isn't a second option, once its gone its gone
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.