House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Norman Park
Live the River, Love the Riverexquisite Waterfront HomeProperty ID 1538121Originally built circa 1935 this exquisite waterfront home has been meticulously renovated and restored to the highest standard imaginable. From the moment you arrive the quality, sophistication and attention to detail is apparent. Step through the grand double doors and see all this riverfront home has to offer.
• 4 king size bedrooms, 3 with walk in robes, 1 with built in robes. All bedrooms have private en-suites. The luxurious master bedroom has large fully-appointed walk in robe, free standing bath overlooking the water and offers a tranquil relaxed setting.
• Home Office/Study is fully appointed and equipped with 4 work stations.
• 5 Stunning full bathrooms, 2 with baths.
• Additional powder room.
• Magnificent kitchen fully appointed with Miele appliances which include 6 burner gas cooktop, double ovens, microwave, steamer, warming drawer, 2 dishwashers, integrated fridge freezer with ice maker, Teppanyaki cooktop and large walk in butler's pantry with additional sink. Billi filtered water system with instant boiling and chilled water at the push of a button. Blum push button drawers and cupboards. The kitchen that has it all has been stylishly finished with stunning Quartz bench tops.
• Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining overlooks the Brisbane River, striking Brisbane city and lush parklands. You feel as though you are living on the river offering a truly unique riverfront experience like no other. From the moment you walk through the front doors you will be captivated and taken back by Brisbane's best view.
• State of the art home theatre with HD projector, 100 inch screen, surround sound system, Blu-ray DVD player all easily controlled with a pre-programmed iPad mini.
• Private wine cellar holding over 200 bottles, with dual climate controlled wine fridges.
• Downstairs offers a kitchenette with sink and dishwasher.
• 4 car garage plus additional 2 car completely secure car parking with turntable to spin the car around and exit effortlessly.
• Sparkling in ground salt water swimming pool overlooking the river, city and parks, ideal for the upcoming summer months.
• And what a boat house... Unlike anything you have seen before you live and entertain on the water! Equipped with wine fridges, ice maker, television and surround sounds speakers, this is Brisbane's best spot to entertaining friends and family all year round.
• Private pontoon for the boat and/or Jet Ski
Other features of this remarkable home include:
• Fully restored French Oak floors throughout - imported from France
• Reverse cycle zoned ducted air-conditioning
• CCTV intercom with zoned security system
• Sonos music system throughout
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Acoustic glass throughout incorporating coloured tint insulation against noise and heat
There are many more features of this breathtaking home that you simply must see to appreciate. Designed with entertaining and family practicality in mind this is unlike anything you have seen before. Located 3km to Brisbane CBD, minutes to Churchie and other prestigious schools. A 3 minute walk to Norman Park Ferry giving you easy access to New Farm with shops, caf's and restaurants all within strolling distance.
If you have been looking for that special riverfront home, look no further than 20 Wynnum Rd, Norman Park. Please contact us to arrange your personal inspection today.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.