House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Norman Park
Best Value in the Market Today… Convenience Plus!Property ID 1502338Located on a quiet street this home is perfectly positioned to enjoy the best of what the area has to offer. Conveniently located on the Norman Park Camp Hill boarder which brings together the threads of city lifestyle with the community charm of suburban living.
With its generously proportioned interiors, great street appeal and exciting future possibilities, this postwar home presents an outstanding opportunity to buy a comfortable living space now. Local shops and schools are within walking distance.
• Lower level currently configured for rumpus & games room
• Light Filled interiors, potential to personalize, rear deck and patio
• Sleek Black Granite entertainer's kitchen, stainless steel appliances
• Three Well-proportioned bedrooms, all built in
• Full sized bathroom features a combined bath and shower
• Polished timber floors, modern window finishing's, air conditioned living
• Footsteps to shops, city buses, parks and good schools
• Set in a quiet family friendly Norman Park/Camp Hill Street
Land size - 408 m2
Council rates - $565 per quarter
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.