Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Noosa Heads
Stylish Villas Offer Prime Investment of 6.5% Return in the Heart of NoosaProperty ID 1543327Exuding an incredible sense of peace and privacy that belies its central address on the fringe of downtown Noosa Junction, this architecturally designed duplex comprises two high-end villas, each with their own garden and tranquil bushland frontage.
Impeccably presented in as new' condition and boasting an extensive list of premium appointments, each villa offers a generous 2 storey / 3 bedroom design with virtually every room extending to a choice of inviting outdoor spaces.
The contemporary architecture is timeless and has been created to optimise views of the neighbouring bushland, with oversized walls of glass providing a beautiful verdant outlook and seamless connection to nature. Perfect for both relaxation and entertaining, the vast open plan living space of each villa integrates with a deluxe European/stone kitchen plus fabulous deck for year-round outdoor dining.
Offering immense appeal for those wanting to combine a convenient Noosa lifestyle address with a low-maintenance holiday investment, this property is situated just minute's from Hastings Street and Main Beach plus it is metres to the shopping conveniences and cafes of Noosa Junction.
With very attractive rental returns the potential to live in one and rent out the other is no longer a dream but a reality, expected holiday returns for each villa is an impressive $63,000 net return, $126,000 per year for both.
- Master bedroom with walk-in robes, deck & ensuite
- 2 further bedrooms with robes & direct garden access
- Open plan living with designated lounge & dining areas
- Premium island kitchen fitted with Miele gas appliances
- Ducted air conditioning, hardwood flooring, wool carpet
- Luxury bathrooms, high ceilings, ducted vacuum, alarm
- Laundry, double lock-up garages with internal access
- Direct private access to Noosa Junction via secure gate
- Easycare landscaped gardens with lawn & water tanks
- Short drive to Noosa River, Noosaville & Eastern beaches
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.