Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Newstead
Best Value in Newstead!Property ID 1554776Here's your opportunity to grab a good quality apartment, in the heart of Newstead for an absolute bargain. The owners situation has changed - they've dropped the price and are committed elsewhere. So be quick to make this yours! Perfectly positioned to connect you to the cafe, dining and entertainment options that James St, the Valley, the City and Gasworks shopping centre has to offer! And just an easy stroll to the City Cat and City Ferry.
Quietly located in the northern corner on the third floor you will take advantage of having more windows than others, bringing an abundance of natural light and cool breezes. This well designed apartment boasts a generous open plan living area, expanding out to the balcony. Both bedrooms are similarly well proportioned, with the master bedroom including a walk-in wardrobe plus ensuite. The second bedroom has plenty of built in wardrobe space. The kitchen is well-equipped with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and ample storage.
- Currently rented and returning approx. $30,550 /year (lease expires 13/07/2017)
- Low Body Corporate fees approximately $1,223 / quarter
- Sinking fund is excellent: approx $357,797 (as at 30/06/16)
- Secure foyer and lifts
- Air conditioning
- One car space for the property plus Visitor car spaces for the block
- Only 2.5km to the City
- Regular and reliable public transport links, City Glider, City Cat, City Ferry, City bikeways, buses, train station
- 10 minutes to Brisbane Airport
Contact Deanna to book your inspection 0412 242 800.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.