- About this property
- Explore New Farm
Be the Envy of your Friends with This True Boutique 146m² BeautyProperty ID 1772988This is the property you have been Dreaming of the one you have been Waiting for. In classic New Farm fashion, 2/72 Harcourt St brings a class of property that most envy, many desire but few own.
Set in a true boutique complex of only 4 apartments, this Supersized (146sqm living + 61sqm double lockup garage) 2 bedroom apartment sits unsuspectingly secluded, private and quiet amongst the vibrant lifestyle of Brisbane's most desirable river-bound peninsula. Wars have been waged over such a property as many of older styled developments are being systematically replaced by higher density complexes containing smaller units to satiate the hunger of inner city living.
Did we mention it has a double lock up garage with auto-door entry? How about one with additional storage and shelving already installed?
No shilling has been spared in the renovations as the owner sought to create an opulent home worthy of the New Farm title with the inclusion of high end materials and appliances - Strand-Woven Bamboo flooring, Siemens kitchen appliances package, Clipsal's Premium Saturn range of electrical switches, 40mm Caesarstone waterfall island benchtop - just to name a few.
As an added bonus to encourage a swift sale, the owners have offered to generously leave their beloved entertainment package as part of the sale which includes a wall mounted 65" flat panel TV, integrated Bose 5.1 Surround Sound system, and matching low line TV unit - valued at well over $7,000 installed - all in immaculate condition and ready to stream your favourite movies. (Note that these can also be excluded if required)
A quick summary of the property:
- Master bedroom with walkthrough wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
- Second bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Double lock up garage with ample storage
- Integrated laundry in main bathroom
- One floor up from ground level
- North Eastern aspect
- 1.5 year old renovation
- Small block of only 4 apartments
- One of the lowest body corp rates in New Farm
- 500m from Brunswick Mall, James St Retail Precinct, Fortitude Valley Train Station
- Less than 1km to New Farm Park, Merthyr Village, Teneriffe Caf Precinct
- 2 minutes' drive from Brisbane CBD
Please contact Owen to organise an inspection or for further information.