Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore New Farm
A Blue Chip Opportunity - Rarely does a Top Floor River View Apartment Come to MarketProperty ID 1711215Positioned high with river views and situated in one of New Farm's most desirable property precincts, this open plan apartment offers river views and breezes that will capture your attention.
Nestled in the tightly held Greenwich Apartments on Oxlade, this well-proportioned and open plan property caters as the perfect Inner City residence for any owner occupier, or the superb high growth investment property for the motivated investor.
Enjoying a riverside position in the heart of New Farm, this peaceful and private top floor 113sqm split level 3 bedroom 2 bathroom luxury apartment, offers a stylish lifestyle option for those seeking the absolute best in inner city living.
The living and dining areas span out to a generous balcony which offers an outdoor escape that can easily be utilized for nights of entertaining or simply relaxing with family and friends.
This unique opportunity to purchase in one of New Farm's most desired locations and buildings within the peninsular property market, does not come around often.
• Buildings across the road are heritage listed
• Iconic Mirvac built
• 180 degree views of the river and southern ranges
• Large swimming pool and BBQ area
• On-site manager
• Minutes away from local transport (Bus, City Cat and Ferry), New Farm Park, Brisbane Powerhouse and Merthyr Bowls club
• Secure complex with intercom
• Three large bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes
• Two full beautifully appointed bathrooms
• Two secure tandem car accommodation
• River view kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances
• Separate Laundry
• Large open plan living and dining area opening onto the balcony
• Great size balcony for entertaining with family and friends
• Split-system air-conditioning in living and master bedroom
Perfectly positioned in one of Brisbane's most iconic precincts, this New Farm apartment offers an exclusive lifestyle choice that will be envied by many. It offers the popular river walks for tranquil morning strolls, while the Powerhouse and Merthyr Village are close at hand for a range of boutiques, and cafes. Additionally, public transport is just moments away for a quick and easy trip to the nearby CBD, offering easy access to the best that Brisbane has to offer.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.