Residential Land Sold
- About this property
- Explore New Farm
Brisbane's Greatest Riverfront Land OfferingProperty ID 1531914Once in a generation, real estate opportunities present themselves, and this is one of them. An iconic site not only in Brisbane, but across the state and Australia, 80, 82, 84 and 86 Oxlade Drive will raise eyebrows from every inch to every corner of the country. This is a very real chance to secure one of Brisbane's finest, most private and adored riverfront parcel of land. This piece of riverfront land offers a once in a lifetime opportunity to build your dream home and take advantage of the truly iconic panoramic views of the Brisbane River and CBD.
Take advantage of the zoning options and build exactly what you want, on your terms; the decision is entirely yours. Situated across four separate 597 square metre vacant lots, spanning 2,388 square metres in total, these exceptional pieces of New Farm real estate carry a smorgasbord of options. It's important to look at what's on offer, as one cannot put a price on the phenomenal value this piece of real estate really has to offer. Firstly, 80 - 86 Oxlade Drive is zoned Medium Density Residential (MR) Area under the Brisbane City Plan 2014. Further to this, there are no painful restrictions on setbacks from the water's edge, so bring your architect and let your imagination run wild with what's possible.
With each of the four lots having a 11.9m frontage and only metres from the Brisbane River, overlooking this opportunity would be a mistake. It's important to note that 80-86 Oxlade Drive is positioned in the epicentre of New Farm, Brisbane's most loved and historic inner city suburb. It is within minutes' walk to some of the best cafs, restaurants and bars that Brisbane has to offer, and most importantly, it has the luxury of uninterrupted views which aren't impeded by anything but the odd jet-ski, the occasional boat and the iconic city cat which meander past.
Make no mistake; these golden parcels of land are the last of their kind. The hard work has already been done for you. The houses have been removed, the land has been levelled and the blocks have been individually titled. Another block offering of this size with this much potential and in a location as good as this, simply does not exist. When dealing with land of such quality it is hard to imagine how one could overcapitalise. A priceless view with a much sought after North-South alignment, plus access to the Brisbane CBD makes this a truly rare offering in itself. These blocks will move fast, so be one of the few to discover these treasures in one of Brisbane's best locations.
Buy one or all four, either way you couldn't be making a better investment choice. With the chances of another vacant block opportunity coming along again like this being slim to none, you need to act fast.
This versatile offering poses a number of options not limited to;
• 4 x 597m2 blocks, each with 11.9m frontages
• 2 x 1,194m2 blocks, both with 23.8m frontages
• 1 x 1,791m2 block with a 35.7m frontage and 1 x 597m2 with a 11.9m frontage
• 1 x 2,388m2 block with a 47.6m frontage
• Zoned as Medium Density Residential (MR) Area under the Brisbane City Plan 2014, offering an increased height restriction of 15m over 5 levels for apartments and 11.5m over 3 levels for houses
• Offering beautiful, elevated views across the Brisbane river and to the CBD, while capturing year round sunshine from its north/south aspect
• Bring your architect and let your imagination run wild to create your future dream home
• This prominently flat block is an outstanding investment or development opportunity, situated in Brisbane's most loved and historic suburb, just 2 km from the CBD.
To obtain a copy of the Information Memorandum or to arrange an inspection, please contact the Agent.