- About this property
- Explore Nathan
Expansive Highset Home Must be Sold!Property ID 1577264DON'T MISS THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE THIS STUNNING FAMILY HOME! THE VENDOR HAS MADE THE DECISION AND WITH GENUINE REASON, THIS PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD!
Spanning over two spacious levels, this home has been cleverly designed to inspire quality living for the largest of families.
The upper level of the home presents beautifully, incorporating an expansive L' shaped open plan living and dining area. The home features an updated kitchen with modern cabinetry and appliances including a dishwasher.
Throughout the upstairs level are three good-sized bedrooms all offering built in robes and the added comfort of ceiling fans. The bedrooms are serviced by a family bathroom with a separate toilet and bath.
Downstairs is accessed by the internal staircase, showcasing a large rumpus room plus a serviceable bathroom and toilet; this is the perfect space to create a teenage retreat or home office.
The home sits on a leafy 564m2 child friendly block where entertaining family and friends can be made a breeze with the covered entertaining area and pool. Completing the home is the double lock up garage with internal access and a laundry room.
Summary of Features:
• Expansive L' shaped living and dining area (ceiling fan)
• Well maintained kitchen with ample storage solutions and benchtop space plus dishwasher
• Three well sized bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Serviceable main bathroom with separate shower and bath plus separate toilet
• Large rumpus room and second bathroom downstairs
• Swimming Pool
• Double lock up garage
• Laundry space
• 564m2 fully fenced, child friendly block
• Salisbury State School Catchment (1.7km*)
• Holland Park State High School Catchment (1.9km*)
• 485m* to public transport
• 1.3km* to Griffith University Nathan Campus
• 4.3m* to Westfield Garden City
• 8km* to Brisbane CBD
• Quick and easy access to Pacific Highway