House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Narangba
Lovely Lowset Living in Quiet Narangba Location! Must be Sold!Property ID 1706211Open Home Cancelled Sat 3rd Feb.
Here is your opportunity to secure a highly desirable near new home nestled in a convenient and quiet Narangba location.
Whether buying as your first, forever home or ideal investment, this family home will appeal to the most discerning of buyers and an inspection is highly recommended.
Low maintenance, easy care living has never been so attractive whilst having landscaped gardens and dual living zones for the growing family, a fantastic alfresco entertaining area and a neutral colour pallet throughout which will suit any taste in dcor and furnishings.
Further features bound to impress include:
* 3 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes, ceiling fans and the master includes an ensuite
* Dual living spaces with ceiling fans and main living area includes air conditioning
* Well-appointed modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, ceiling fan and ample preparation and storage space overlooking the dining and main living area
* Covered alfresco area off the kitchen and dining rooms with ceiling fan and freshly landscaped lawn- providing yet another area for entertaining and relaxing
* Main family bathroom with bathtub
* Single secure car accommodation with internal access
* Impressive sized laundry with plenty of storage space
* Blinds and tiled throughout home
* And much more!
Only by an inspection can one truly appreciate all this fabulous home has to offer.
The location is fantastic, situated in an ultra-convenient Narangba pocket, surrounded by other established home with close access to shopping and public transport precincts.
Awaiting new owners; everything has been done which will leave only the unpacking to you and your family.
Please note, as the property is currently tenanted, the images used are for marketing purposes only.
For further enquiry or to arrange your private viewing please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you 39 Lennon Boulevard, Narangba.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.