Acreage/Semi-Rural for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Nanango
*** Price Reduction ***Property ID 1553605Situated on the outskirts of Nanango you will find this four bedroom + study,low-set brick home.
- Approximately 5 fully fenced private acres
- Spacious living area with open fireplace
- Separate dining area which opens out onto the outdoor entertaining area
- Split system air conditioning in the living area
- Modern kitchen with gas & electric, stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher
- Bright and modern bathroom featuring both a separate shower and bathtub
- Separate toilet
- Sewing or study nook and lots of storage
- Town & tank water (approximately 10,000 gallon rainwater catchment)
- 1.5 kw solar power connected to the grid
- 6 x 12 garage lined at one end for the hobbyist - power & phone connected, with electric door
- 6 x 6 Garage/workshop with attached carport
- 10 x 10 Garden shed
- Paved patio area with northerly outlook
- Situated approximately 3 kilometres from Nanango CBD, across the road from Nanango Golf Course, local restaurant/winery and close proximity to Showgrounds and High School.
For more information or to arrange an inspection contact our office on (07)41632588 or visit us at 11 Henry Street Nanango.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.