Acreage/Semi-Rural for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Nanango
Conveniently Located, Country LifestyleProperty ID 1553153Situated approximately 3 kilometres from Nanango CBD, across the road from Nanango Golf Course and close proximity to Show-grounds and High School. The home has a northerly aspect with views out over neighbouring farmland.
The property features include:
- Tiled living area with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Three carpeted bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Main bedroom with reverse cycle air conditioner and en suite
- Spacious en suite features a deep bathtub, separate shower, toilet, modern vanity and storage cupboard
- Modern kitchen with double oven, electric stove top, dishwasher and enough storage to please even the biggest "Tupperware Addict"
- Double wash tubs and storage cupboards in the laundry
- In-ground pool
- Large outdoor entertaining area adjoining the games room with pool table and fireplace
- Huge powered workshop area
- Two-bay lock up car garage -one side is remote roller door
- Three extra bays of lock up car accommodation or storage
- Garden sheds galore
- Town water, approx 63,000 litres of rain water catchment plus an equipped bore
- 1.7 kilowatt solar electricity system
- Approx 5 acres with full dog proof fencing
- Fruit trees and established gardens
- Mail service and weekly bin collection
- Insulated, tinted windows, security screen doors, fly mesh screened windows
For more information or to arrange an inspection contact our office on (07)41632588 or visit us at 11 Henry Street Nanango.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.