Residential Land for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Mutarnee
Best Value Acreage $13,700 Per Acre, Unlimited Water.Property ID 1717193Just 65 klms north of Townsville and 1 km west of the Crystal Creek bridge turn off you will find 633 Barrett Rd, Mutarnee, a picturesque property with stunning views of the Paluma Mountain range.
Boasting 20.23 hectare's (50 acres) this property runs 600 meters along the banks of beautiful Crystal Ck giving you unlimited water supply to the property 365 days a year for drinking, swimming or simply relaxing in your very own piece of paradise.
Not only can you enjoy the spoils of Crystal Creek there is also a 95 year irrigation licence included in the purchase to be used for irrigating any future farming needs.
The property fronts Barrett Rd with the following features:
• Bitumen sealed road
• Telstra phone and internet services available
• 3 phase power to the property
• Concrete driveway cross over's boasting 3 gates for easy access to the block.
• 70% fenced with 80% of the land cleared
• Designated 2.2 hectare area where 2 or more homes can be built (with TCC approval) overlooking the lower paddocks, Crystal Creek and Paluma Range
• Townsville City Council provides weekly waste service to Mutarnee
• 1.5 klms to Mutarnee State School, Service Station, Convenience Store, Crystal Ck Holiday Park, and Paluma National Park with Paradise Water Swimming Hole/Camping area
• The famous Frosty Mango is a short 2km north on the highway
• 5 klm across the highway is the beach the perfect spot for fishing, crabbing, plus boat ramp
This property is one of only 6 properties on the east side of Big Crystal Ck with sealed road access. The last time one of these properties came to the market was in 2009. These properties don't present themselves very often. You really shouldn't miss the opportunity to see this special piece of paradise on Big Crystal Creek .... You won't be disappointed!