House for Sale
- About this property
Newly Renovated Family HomeProperty ID 1920314Seize this opportunity to make this beautifully renovated home in a booming suburb and quiet, secluded street yours. This family and entertainer's dream, which seamlessly blends a flowing and coherent layout with refined and classic finishes, is thoughtfully designed, modern and functional.
The combined kitchen and living spaces are the hub of this immaculate home. The dream kitchen with abundant marble benchtops, airconditioning and new SMEG appliances with warranties and floating island bench/breakfast bar, will make meal times and entertaining a breeze. There is room for the entire family to spend time together and unwind in the open plan lounge and dining room, or to break away into the nearby additional living/dining room. Walk through onto the spacious outdoor covered entertaining area through bi-fold doors and enjoy the total seclusion and tranquillity as Bayside breezes flow across the manicured back garden area.
Look forward to the end of your day as you relax in the large air-conditioned master suite that looks out through a huge bay window onto the quiet tree-lined street. With walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite, this is the perfect place for some down time. Each of three spacious family bedrooms is equipped with built-in wardrobes, fresh neutral carpet, ceiling fans and screens.
This lovingly renovated, immaculate home, which is still wearing a new' smell, combines the best of modern family living. With multiple entertaining areas and contemporary features, you'll enjoy this home for years to come! Just move in, sit back and relax.
- Newly renovated with generous living and entertaining spaces
- 4 large bedrooms, all with built-ins
- Air conditioning in in both living spaces
- SMEG kitchen appliances all under warranty
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Double secured garage, with entry straight into the living area
- 40 minutes by train from nearby Kallangur Station to Brisbane CBD
- Easy access to major highways north and south; 50 minutes to Caloundra
- Close to numerous state and private schools, including Murrumba State Secondary College, one of the most sort after secondary colleges in the catchment, and Undurba State School
- 5 minutes' drive to soon-to-be-completed University of the Sunshine Coast at Petrie
- 10 minutes from North Lakes Westfield, Ikea and Costco
- Convenient access to multiple recreational facilities, including Murrumba Downs Swimming Pool; Dohles Rocks and the Pine River for water sports and fishing; Pine Rivers and Sandgate Golf, Bowls and RSL Clubs just minutes from your doorstep; Lakeside Park raceway for the motor enthusiast