House for Sale
- About this property
Owner Says Present All Serious Offers!Property ID 1906269Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Murrumba Downs is this eye-catching, flawless home which is bound to impress those that demand quality and location with the upmost privacy.
This character filled, low-set abode resides on a generous 610 m2 allotment and offers the perfect starter or prime investment opportunity. Within walking distance of numerous parks, schools, public transport and shops, convenience is just one of the many fantastic features this home has to offer.
As you head inside, you'll be delighted by the modern touches as well as the light and airy feel. The generous air-conditioned living and dining area truly is the heart of the home, the perfect place to relax and unwind at the end of the day. Adjoining this area, you'll love the beautifully appointed kitchen that offers plenty of cupboards, 4-burner cooktop and oven, pantry, room for a french door fridge, generous bench space and a breakfast bar - certainly sufficient to satisfy any home chef.
As well as the master bedroom, which comes equipped with a brand new ensuite, there are also three generously sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes.
The main bathroom features a separate shower and bath. Also included is a separate toilet and laundry. The functional layout has been carefully considered throughout.
Offering your family simply the best of family spaces you are able to enjoy each others company or invite the neighbours for an afternoon of entertaining.
Full features list includes:
Massive 5Kw solor system on the roof
• A private 610 m2 block.
Warm up to winter with a log burning fireplace in the formal lounge room
• Outdoor entertaining at its very best.
• New Ducted air-conditioning and security screens throughout.
• Functional kitchen with plenty of cupboards, ceramic cooktop and oven, pantry,
for a double door fridge, plenty of bench space and a breakfast bar
• Generous living and meals area
• 4 generous bedrooms, master bedroom with walk-in brand new Ensuite with rain shower head
• Separate laundry
• Rear alfresco overlooking the grassy yard
• Plenty of room for trampoline and swing set/cubby house.
• Fully fenced for kids and pets
• Putting green to practice your golf
• Double garage/workshop at rear of the block
• 10 Metre salt water pool and spa
• Tiled roof
• Walking distance to schools, shops and public transport
• 500 metre walk to the Kallangur Train station
• 7 minutes to Westfield North Lakes
• 30 minutes to Brisbane CBD
Opportunities like this are rare, as homes in this price range are few and far between.
Don't delay! Homes of this calibre don't last long at all!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.