House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Murrumba Downs
Highly Appealing, Truly OutstandingProperty ID 1694907The beautiful street appeal boasting a stylish contemporary design, low maintenance and landscaped gardens, gives you a hint as to the quality you'll find inside.
Once you open the wide doors you are greeted with multiple flowing living areas and plenty of natural light to energize the home. Instantly you will know you've found somewhere special. This home is large in scale, stylish in design, but it's the functionality of this house that you'll enjoy for years to come.
It's unique in that it has great areas where the family can congregate, and plenty of rooms that give everyone their own space. Whether it's reading quietly in the front lounge room/rumpus, relaxing in the outdoor area, or watching TV from one of two lounge rooms, you'll find that you're never on top of each other.
The heart of every family home is the kitchen, it's the place where the family gathers and this is certainly made easy with an extra-large gourmet kitchen positioned central to the dining, lounge and outdoor entertaining areas. Showcasing a centre island and breakfast bar, tiled splash back and sleek cabinetry, it includes a host of stainless steel European appliances including stainless steel dishwasher and oven. Whether it's getting the debrief from the day's activities or entertaining with friends you're going to love the size of this kitchen and the easy access to the outdoor entertaining areas. Not to mention the ability to watch the kids as you prepare a sumptuous feast.
While the kitchen is good, it is the extra-large outdoor entertaining space which is the true hero of this home. Designed for all-weather entertaining on a large scale, the house has a casual place to mix with friends for a barbecue or watch the kids as they play, or a shady space to relax with a coffee and friends for a small get together.
In addition to its location among other "high end" homes, this prestigious property offers an enviable lifestyle. If you like to get out, you're going to love the plethora of walking & bush tracks in the area and despite the privacy and seclusion you're only minutes from transport and shops and a 60 second drive to the Bruce Highway. But more than that you're only a short drive to fantastic restaurant and cafe districts in North Lakes.
Other location advantages:
- 20 minutes to Brisbane airport
- 30 minutes to Brisbane city
- 30 minutes to Sunshine Coast
- 1 hours to Gold Coast.
- Close to award winning public & private schools
- 5 minutes to 2 large shopping centres.
- Short walk to Supermarket/Gym
- Good infrastructure - bus stop close by 100-200 m walk
- New Train line /with multiple station choices - completion mid-2016 (great capital growth driver)
- Good access to quality schools (Nudgee College bus 200m walk), shopping centres, park lands, highway
- Massive Investment by large multinationals in the area - eg. Costco, Ikea, North Lakes cinemas, Petrie University and the list goes on.
- Popular beach area 10 km away - direct access to river for canoes, jet ski's and the like.
- Popular River / Nature walk down to duck pond
- Just a short walk to multiple train stations
3 large living areas
Double garage with workshop
In-ground salt water pool
Fully ducted air conditioning with 5 zones
5 Kw Solar system
Vacuum maid cleaning system
So there's nothing to do but move in and enjoy! Book your private inspection today.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.