House for Sale
- About this property
It's All About Location… Backing onto Parklands!Property ID 1933005What a fantastic family home situated in the ever popular Mountain Creek, no rear neighbours just trees, birds & the quiet life. With private access to the Parklands at the back of the property, easy access to the walking paths & wildlife beyond. Sit outside on your patio watching the kids in the pool & see the resident Kookaburras that sit on the back fence. What a lifestyle!
This much-loved home is new to the market, my advice...don't delay your inspection!
- The main bedroom boasts a walk-in robe & newly renovated ensuite
- Bedrooms two, three & four have built-in robes
- Two separate living areas (one with carpet, the other open plan to the kitchen & dining area with sliding glass doors leading out to the fantastic large outdoor covered entertaining area
- A lovely big kitchen with corner pantry & views to the pool area
- Remote control door to double garage with internal access
- 2 x linen cupboards, great for storage
- The main bathroom boasts a separate shower & bath - great for those with children
- Double gate side assess for the jetski, boat, tailor - whatever your lifestyle
- A great size 520sqm block, fully fenced
- Solar Panels
- Water tank
- Garden shed
-Situated within the Secondary & Primary Mountain Creek School - fantastic for those with kids.
- Only a 10 minute drive to Mooloolaba the ever popular Beach & Esplanade
- For convenience, only 6 minutes to the local shops including Woolworths, Brumby's, Chemist, Coffee Shop, Seafood Takeaway & more
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.