House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Mount Sheridan
House Proud, Street Proud, Superb Location!Property ID 1573995A Home With Elegant Attitude, A Statement Of Pure Endulgence. Peacefully set in a picturesque close, first time offered for sale, 13 Bellbush Close, Mount Sheridan, will cater for the entire family. Enjoying immense peaceful surrounds, private locale, with great neighbours and set in an exclusive alcove. Meticulously maintained and with pristine condition, very house proud and with an impressive floor plan encompassing 296m2 residence, on entry, this home perfectly creates a breathtaking experience from front door entrance to surreal outdoor living.
Home benefits include and to be appreciated on your inspection
* Only One Home Owner
* The home enjoys a multitude of living areas with seemless integration between well appointed interiors and outdoor entertaining
* An abundance of natural light flows effortlessly through the interior of the home
* Separate lounge room, dining and family room
* Kitchen with servery to outdoor entertaining, electric cooktop and wall oven, rangehood, dishwasher, overhead cabinetry, pantry and great bench space
* King sized master bedroom with large ensuite and walk in robe with access to outdoor living
* Four queen sized bedrooms with built in cupboards inclusive of a personalized study nook with built in shelving
* Interior laundry with linen storage
* 6m x 6m Lockup car garaging with remote controlled roller doors and a double door floor to ceiling built in storage cupboard
* Full length asphalt pathway down the left hand side of the home, kept neat and tidy
* 6m x 4m Colourbond shed with 15amp power and lighting. A concreted slab at the rear of the shed, perfect to house a campervan
* Three double gated access to the backyard space, one positioned at the front of the home and 2 positioned along the back boundary fence line
* 45,000L Enticing inground salt water swimming pool with waterfall and pool safety certificate
* Lush landscaped gardens and manicured lawn
* Land area of 829m2 and no rear neighbours
Take the time to enjoy the things that matter most! An easy lifestyle choice, for the largest of families.
A Home With Elegant Attitude, A Statement Of Pure Endulgence
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.