House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Mount Samson
Panoramic Views with Mystical SunsetsProperty ID 1435578This unique property with a simply breathtaking panorama is truly a sanctuary from the pressures of the city lifestyle. The sublime setting will instantly relax you after the rigors of a hard day in the office and delight and enchant your relatives and guests when they come to visit.
Architecturally designed by Courage Homes to maximize the spellbinding panorama from each room whilst capturing the beautiful cooling breezes.
Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac, this 6 plus acre property is located in the quality sought after estate in Mount Samson and is a short distance to the local primary school. The property was the prime position in the estate and the land was formally a dairy.
- The executive style home features 4 double size bedrooms (main with ensuite and walk-in-robe)
- A large study or 5th bedroom and a formal dining/possible theatre room
- The formal living and very large family and meals room flows off the beautiful modern and spacious kitchen
- Prominently positioned open plan kitchen (with quality appliances) allows the host/s to entertain both internally or externally with ease and at all times remain at one with their guests.
- A large outdoor entertaining area
- 9 ft ceilings
- Ducted air-conditioning and quality finish and fittings throughout
- A large shed (9m x 7.5m) for a caravan and boat as well as the double garage
- Beautiful gardens
- There is even room to create a paddock for a horse.
- 1.5 km to Mount Samson Primary School
- 12 minutes to Samford Village
- 12 minutes to Dayboro Village
- 12 minutes to Warner Village Shopping Centre
The owners have maintained this wonderful property and home with a great deal of pride and you will be impressed with the presentation.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.