House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Mount Ommaney
For Ever Views!.Property ID 1543308Located directly opposite beautiful Lorikeet Park. Generously spread over 3 levels, this modern EXECUTIVE TownHome offers space for families to spread out in one of Mount Ommaney's most sought after address. So conveniently positioned, the bright & airy home in Mt Ommaney , located in "Central Park lands" which offers RESORT STYLE LIVING including 25m pool, tennis court, sauna, heated spa, electric BBQ's, community lounge and well equipped gymnasium. You will be proud to live here in such a modern location! Entertaining friends & family is made easy on the large front balcony or side pergola and with the shops only minutes' walk away!
There are 4 bedrooms PLUS a study(or fifth bedroom) with the absolutely huge master bedroom situated on the second level over looking the park, separated from the other 3 bedrooms which are located upstairs.Open plan kitchen leads on family room , formal living dining and private balcony with breath taking view. Suitable as a family home to move in with nothing to do, or as a great investment opportunity with features that today's tenants are seeking including ducted air conditioning, entertaining balcony and low maintenance yard, this is an opportunity that you simply cannot miss.
* Study (fifth bedroom)
* Powder room
* Walk in storage cupboard
* Double Garage with plenty of cupboard space
* Crim safe screen to the front door.
* Sizable master bedroom with great size ensuite (including his & hers basins!, bathtub and shower) and large walk-in robe
* Internal laundry with access to external paved drying area
* Outdoor pergola and fenced courtyard
* Beautiful functional kitchen with Gas cook top and Caesar stone and fine appliances.
* Two separate sitting areas
* Separate dining
* Main family bathroom with separate toilet to service the 3 additional bedrooms each with built-in robes
* Sizable open living room suitable as children's play area / second office etc
* Generous on-street parking for visitors
* Security screens throughout some as crim safe, ducted air conditioning, fans, alarm system
* Within the catchment of, and within walking distance of several state and private schools
* With body corporate approval, 1x small pet allowed
* Body corporate fees of $514.40 per quarter
* walking distance to Mount Ommaney shopping center.
This palatial townhome really does boast it all within close proximity to modern conveniences . It is rare to find such a young home in Mount Ommaney.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.