- About this property
- Explore Mount Mellum
Price Slashed on This Beautiful Queenslander on 2400m²Property ID 1630216Located in the Sunshine Coasts secret hideaway of Mount Mellum and approximately 5mins to Landsborough and only 8 mins to the thriving township of Beerwah is this beautiful 7 year old Queenslander set on 2400m2 of land. Sitting high on the block, this home is perfectly positioned facing North East to capture all those wonderful summer breezes. Master bedroom with built in robes, ensuite and french doors opening onto veranda. Two more bedrooms with built in robes and a fourth bedroom/study with bay window to capture the lovely views. Good sized kitchen with gas cooking and large pantry. Generous lounge and dining area with french doors opening onto veranda, polished timber floors throughout and 9ft high ceilings make this amazing property well worth an inspection.
* North East Facing Property Capturing The Lovely Summer Breezes
* 3/4 Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite
* Polished Timber Floors Throughout, 9ft Ceilings
* 3 x 20,000 Litre Water Tanks And Tool Shed
* Fully Landscaped With Concrete Driveway.
* Wonderful Views Of The Surrounds From Your Veranda
* Home Is Only Seven Years Old
This home is being presented to the market for the first time and once you view this property I can assure you, you will not be disappointed. Please call to arrange an inspection.