Acreage/Semi-Rural for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Mount Mee
Stunning Executive Home… A Sanctuary to Unwind & RelaxProperty ID 1541676"The Lookout" is an idyllic country estate on the best parcel of land at Mt. Mee for views and it's arguably the best home on the mountain. At 1,600 feet this beautiful & fertile hinterland property is close to both Brisbane & the Sunshine Coast. Designed to take advantage of the stunning position, all bedrooms, living areas and the huge deck enjoy the unsurpassed & ever changing views of World Heritage Glass House Mountains and ocean beyond. An unrivalled lifestyle opportunity.
• 16.8Ha or 41 fertile & mostly cleared acres
• 60 mins Brisbane CBD. 45 mins surf beach
• Architecturally designed 7 year old home
• Spacious bedrooms, each with ensuite
• Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
• Self cleaning heated infinity pool
• Study, libary/media room and gym
• 2 dams, spring fed creek, bore, 55" rainfall
• Cattle yards and 3 bay shed
• 2 street frontage & sealed road to the door
• Rich volcanic soil with improved pastures
A stunning home, sited in an elevated peaceful country setting, designed to take in the breathtaking views of the Glass House Mountains National Park and ocean beyond. The owners often entertain for both short and long term guests so the design of the house was to give both guests and themselves complete privacy while living in absolute comfort.
The owners are selling to relocate to the Gold Coast to be closer to family. Now is your opportunity to secure one of Mount Mee's best. Call the agents for a detailed Information Memorandum or to organise your inspection.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.