House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Mount Low
Now That's a Lifestyle!Property ID 1833222Occupying a supremely quiet and comfortable setting, this beautifully presented and maintained home is designed to enhance a relaxed rural lifestyle. Positioned on a 4,000 sq.m fenced block, it's easy to imagine yourself in the fresh country air, enjoying a relaxed afternoon on the full length rear deck overlooking the sparkling swimming pool. Now that's a lifestyle!
Occupying a supremely quiet setting, this beautifully presented home is designed to enhance the quintessential family lifestyle. The modern gas kitchen, complete with ample storage and bench space overlooks the rear timber deck and would please any passionate home cook. Fully air conditioned throughout, this home offers a sizeable living room as the central hub to the residence. The spacious, master bedroom is complete with walk in robe and an ensuite and offers a private and tropical enclosed courtyard. The additional bedrooms feature air conditioning, fans and built in robes, located closely to the central family bathroom.
Entertain your friends and family all year round in the separate man cave' or teenage retreat, in addition to the generous rear deck which overlooks the tropical back garden and through to the sparkling, salt water swimming pool. Relax and unwind under the poolside gazebo, surrounded by established lawns and gardens that offer a sense of privacy.
With a host of extras only available to rural properties like this one, imagine immersing yourself in the fresh country air, enjoying a relaxed lifestyle, whilst only being 20 minutes from the CBD.
* Spacious, 4 bedroom family home on 4,000 sq.m block
* Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, 900ml oven and gas cook top
* Cool tiles and air conditioning to living areas
* Spacious master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and private courtyard
* Freshly painted interior walls, updated bathroom and ensuite
* Additional, air conditioned man cave' perfect for entertaining
* Generous timber deck overlooks the pool and tropical surrounds
* Fully fenced, double carport, bore water, double gate side access
* Established gardens and lawns, veggie gardens and lawn locker
* In ground, salt water swimming pool with gazebo, 4.5KW solar power
* Existing power supply to the back of the block - a perfect place for a shed
* Close to Bohlevale School, Northern Beaches High and Deeragun Village
* Live a relaxed lifestyle only 20 minutes from the CBD
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.