House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Mount Low
Wonderful Family Home - Quiet Court!Property ID 1552749This home is situated at the end of a quiet court and offers full air conditioning, solar power, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a good size block of land, fully irrigated with double side gate access. Surrounding neighbours are lovely - this area has a wonderful feel. The owners circumstances have changed dramatically. This home is priced to sell in the current market place.
The property is situated in a rapidly developing area in Townsville. Kingston Park is a lovely established suburb, adjoining the new North Shore development with excellent amenities including: State & Private Schools for all ages; major supermarkets, hardware and chain stores; convenient shopping; cafes, restaurants & fast food; parklands and walking tracks. A quick drive along North Shore Boulevard and you are at Bushland Beach, fabulous for that afternoon stroll along the waters edge or weekend fishing.
Inspections are encouraged - Please call the selling agent at any time !
• 5kw inverter + 3kw solar panels for electricity
• 4 carpeted bedrooms
• Main bedroom separate from other 3 bedrooms
• Main bedroom has glass sliding door to out door patio and walk in robe
• All bedrooms have built in wardrobes
• 2 bathrooms (ensuite to main bedroom)
• Lovely neutral colour scheme
• Tiled living areas
• Kitchen is centrally located and surrounded by living spaces
• Under roof outdoor entertaining is tiled and spacious - host Christmas here !
• Fully air conditioned - great for the pending summer !
• Double lockup garage
• Double gate side entry - plenty of space for caravans, boats and trailers)
• Situated at the end of a quiet court
• Fully irrigated lawn
• 681m2 allotment - wonderful room for entertaining, children's adventures and pets
• 2007 Build
Julie Munro & The Team work 7 days a week. Please call to arrange your inspection today !!!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.