- About this property
- Explore Mount Louisa
Fantastic Family Smart Home! Inspect to be Impressed!Property ID 1741538PLACED ALONG THE BLOCK TO CAPTURE ALL THE COOL BREEZES - here is the perfect family friendly home!
A great location in the wonderful "Crestbrook Estate" Mt Louisa, quiet address on an elevated block, the home has been built to capture all the north easterly breezes. Having all the living areas down this side creates a wonderful cool home.
Excellent outdoor and indoor living zones here, so family friendly.
INSPECTIONS CAN BE ARRANGED MONDAY TO FRIDAY BY APPOINTMENT - should weekend Open Home Time not be suitable.
Lovely gardens provide privacy and a feeling of coolness here, once you visit you will appreciate.
The entry is welcoming, large double timber doors opening into the spacious entry foyer, smartly placed art nooks and immediate access to the private quiet sitting room, this room is always extremely cool, featuring timber louvers and away from the general living area. Then into the spacious open plan kitchen, dining, family zone, sliding glass doors open to the step down large back BBQ and outdoor living zone, a delightful setting in a yard offering privacy.
The master bedroom is very generous, with all other bedrooms very comfortable in size also.
Certainly a home for the entertainer or family, a fantastic design revealing modern interiors designed for effortless open plan living.
This home will please the fastidious of buyers seeking generous room sizes, manageable yard size and great address being very quiet.
Easy access to the City Heart connection roads, RAAF Base, Calvary Christian College, Child Care, Medical & Shopping Facilities all within minutes.
Also very easy connection roads to James Cook University, Townsville Hospital & Lavarack Barracks.
"The airport flight path for domestic flights is not near this address.
Moving on is hard for the present owners they have loved where they live.
* 735m2 Allot * 271m2 Home approx.
* Entry Foyer - Double door a wonderful welcoming featuring art niches
* 4 Bedrooms generous in size with built in wardrobes - walk-in robe to master suite
(Master Suite is a lovely, king size suite fits perfectly in fact) - tucked away quiet & private to the back of the
home) - (The other 3 bedrooms are fitting double size beds comfortably)
* 2 Bathrooms - (Family bathroom, spacious with a bath & seperate shower cubicle) -
(Ensuite - a lovely compliment and spacious)
* Study Nook ( Near the kitchen living area for convenience)
* 3 Living Zones
Media/Formal Living Room offers privacy from the rest of the home positioned to the front of the home
Kitchen - Well planned quality fit-out for functionality -
- (Bosch Appliances - Dishwasher, cook-top & oven)
- (Double door refrigerator plumbed-in TO STAY!)
Dining/ Kitchen/ Family - (Fantastic Open-plan LARGE space)
Outdoor Entertainment area is perfect - (Tiled & Decking floor areas, wonderful BBQ bench arrangement)
* Laundry- very smart, (storage in the ceiling is in place with a hidden ladder to the loft area)
* Double Garage offers very comfortable vehicle storage.
* SOLAR POWER 20 PANELS - "Horan & Bird installed. (seperate invertors for each panel excellent arrangement for endless
* Security Screens & Doors
* Tool Storage to back of home.
* Freshly painted Neutral tones
* Established gardens offer total privacy and tranquility.
A home offering a lifestyle to enjoy and be proud of!
Place your offer and move in as soon as.
Please contact Lesley Rowan on 0400516143 to arrange your very own private viewing or visit the Open Home Inspections.