- About this property
- Explore Mount Kilcoy
A Lifestyle Farm with Yearly $50,000+ Passive Income!Property ID 1510925Inspections by Appointment.
"Wingara", formally the well-known "Hunting Lodge Estate" at Mount Kilcoy, is a fertile 137 hectare or 340 acre property with so many option... and quoting the owners... "We will be selling this time!"
History shows that "Wingara" was first selected in 1842 by explorer Andrew Petrie, also the Superintendent of Works for Brisbane, who recognized this particular property as prime pastoral land due to its significant water resources.
The options here are what set this 340 acre property apart from all others:
1) A wonderful family lifestyle cattle farm, in two freehold titles
2) A full on business enterprise as tried and tested since 1999
3) A combination of the two
4) Or as now, a relaxed lifestyle farm with an approximate passive income of $50,000+ per year.
• One hour from the Brisbane Airport and Sunshine Coast beaches
• Woodford is a 20 minute drive away, Kilcoy just 8 kilometres.
Country and water
• Mineral rich volcanic soil
• Double frontage to Kilcoy Creek, quality large dams, a natural spring and the 172,000 litres of tank water storage.
• Impressive 3 bedroom builders own home of 60 plus squares in size.
• With a bar and its own large commercial kitchen this area can be used or converted into numerous options for family, business or commercial reasons.
• Enormous lined and insulated American barn (30 meters long and 15 metres wide). The uses here are endless. Three phase power, a kitchen, office or manager's quarters, two showers & toilets and high bay lighting
• Four separate rondavel cabins. Each African-style farm stay hut is fully self-contained and has its own bathroom and air conditioning. The huts make ideal additional accommodation and there is the opportunity to rent them out as three cabins are presently (either long or short term) ensuring a good regular passive income.
• The good cattle yards include internal holding paddocks, a race and loading ramp.
The records will show "Wingara" has been offered for sale previously by the current owners, Daryl & Vicki. The owners will openly admit themselves they previously didn't have their heart in selling.but now committed to another property that certainly has all changed!
Securing "Wingara" starts with your inspection of all the options that this property offers. Which option will you want?