Townhouse for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Mount Gravatt
Outstanding Townhome Prime Location Fantastic Opportunity!Property ID 1698353THIS IDEALLY LOCATED TOWNHOUSE REPRESENTS A SUPERLATIVE BUYING OPPORTUNITY, WITH DIRECT PEDESTRIAN ACCESS TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES - THERE WILL NOT BE A BETTER POSITIONED TOWNHOUSE ON THE MARKET!
This neat and tidy town home has been freshly updated with new paint and carpet throughout. The ground floor showcases a spacious, light filled living and dining area featuring air-conditioning. Adjoining the living and dining area is the good sized private court yard, perfect for winding down in total comfort.
The U' shaped kitchen features innovative storage solutions and ample bench top space plus a
dishwasher for your convenience.
Upstairs showcases a study nook plus two good sized bedrooms offering built in robes with mirrors and
direct access to the balcony. Additionally the main bedroom features the luxury of air-conditioning plus a neat and tidy ensuite.
All family members are serviced by the well maintained bathroom which offers a versatile shower/bath
plus two toilets upstairs with a third toilet downstairs.
A good sized internal laundry and single lock up garage completes the property.
Summary of Features:
• Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes and direct access to balcony
• Air Conditioned Main bedroom with Ensuite
• Study Nook
• Open plan living and dining with air-conditioning
• U' Shaped kitchen with innovative storage solutions, ample benchtop space and dishwasher
• Second bathroom is a shower / bath configuration
• Private courtyard and Patio
• Internal laundry room
• Three toilets (1 downstairs)
• Single lock up garage with electric roller door
• 100m* to local cafes and stores
• 150m* to bus stop
• 2.6km* to Westfield Garden City
• Mt Gravatt State High School Catchment (650m*)
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.