- About this property
- Explore Mount Gravatt
Luxury Boutique Townhome Convenient Location Outstanding Opportunity!Property ID 1691694THIS STUNNING NEAR NEW TOWNHOME OFFERS AN IDEAL LUXURY LIFESTYLE! KEEPING YOU CONVENIENTLY CONNECTED, ALL LOCAL AMENITIES ARE JUST STROLL AWAY FROM YOUR FRONT DOOR!
This townhome has a stunning contemporary design with quality finishes and a well thought out floor plan bound to impress all astute buyers. The ground level showcases an open plan living/dining area (air-conditioned) that leads out onto the fully landscaped courtyard.
The kitchen is truly a masterpiece and has been carefully thought out to ensure entertaining can be made a delight, offering an abundance of work space, walk in pantry, stainless steel appliances (incl. dishwasher), stone benches and range hood.
Also located on the ground floor is the convenience of a third toilet and the internally accessed single lock up remote control garage with a separate laundry space.
Heading up the internal staircase and onto the top level are three good sized bedrooms, offering built in robes and ceiling fans. The master bedroom features air-conditioning, a ceiling fan plus a double built in robe on entrance to the beautifully designed ensuite. The up to the minute bathroom has quality finishes and offers a separate shower and bath as well as a separate toilet for extra convenience.
Summary of features:
• Spacious open plan living/dining area
• Contemporary kitchen with large pantry, stainless steel appliances (incl. dishwasher), stone benches and range hood
• Three spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans & built in robes
• Main bedroom offering a beautifully designed ensuite, air conditioning & walk in robe
• Good sized laundry space
• Third toilet downstairs
• Private courtyard
• Single lock up garage
• Mt Gravatt State School Catchment (675m*)
• Mt Gravatt State High School Catchment 470m*)
• 200m* stroll to trendy cafes and restaurants
• 730m* to Mt Gravatt Homemaker Centre
• 2.8km* to Westfield Garden City
• 9.1km* to Brisbane City
• 200m* to public transport