- About this property
- Explore Mount Gravatt
Immaculate Family Home on 1189m2 - Must be Sold!Property ID 1551723This immaculate brick and tile home sits within a sought after, peaceful pocket of Mt Gravatt and has been cleverly designed to cater for the largest of families seeking a combination of space, privacy and convenience, all on a huge 1,189m2 block.
Auction on Site 12/11/2016 @ 1:30pm
The lower level of the home presents beautifully, incorporating an expansive L' shaped formal living and dining area. The well-maintained modern kitchen services the hub of the home, offering excellent storage solutions and ample bench space, adjoining the kitchen is the informal dining area, creating the perfect area to prepare meals while interacting with family and friends. Also downstairs features an additional living room, a fourth bedroom with a built in robe and for added convenience, a third toilet.
Throughout the upper level are three good sized bedrooms, all featuring built in robes. The master and second bedroom both have the bonus of direct access onto the balcony, the perfect space to enjoy an early morning coffee overlooking the private back yard. The master bedroom also provides the luxury of an ensuite and a walk in wardrobe. The main bathroom adds the convenience of a separate shower and bath plus a separate toilet to service all members of the family.
The home sits on a 1,189m2 block fully fenced child friendly block, surrounded by beautiful lush gardens to create ambience set to impress. Completing the home is the single lock up garage with internal access, single carport and laundry room.
Summary of features:
• Expansive L' shaped formal living and dining area
• Additional informal dining area and living room
• Well maintained kitchen with ample storage solutions and benchtop space plus dishwasher
• Four well sized bedrooms, all with built in robes
• Master bedroom offers an ensuite plus direct access to front balcony
• Serviceable main bedroom with separate shower and bath plus separate toilet
• Third toilet downstairs
• Lengthy, covered front balcony
• Single lock up garage with internal access plus single carport
• Large Laundry
• Water tank
• Solar Panels
• 1,189m2 fully fenced, child friendly block
• Mount Gravatt State School Catchment (650m*)
• Mount Gravatt State High School Catchment (570m*)
• 200m* to public transport
• 3km* to Westfield Garden City
• 650m* to Griffith University Mount Gravatt Campus
• 8.8km* to Brisbane CBD
• Quick and easy access to Pacific Highway
** subject to reserve
Mount Gravatt is a popular suburb on the Southside of Brisbane located just 8km South East of Brisbane CBD. With easy access to the M1, Gateway Motorway and CBD, and in close proximity to public transport facilities including the South East Busway; Griffith University, local schools and shopping precincts including the recently upgraded Westfield Carindale and Westfield Garden City.
Convenient for city commuters with the dedicate Brisbane City Council Busway which provides speedy public transport access to the CBD! For drivers, the commute to the city is a breezy 15 minute drive. As well as being ideally located to the holiday destinations of the Gold & Sunshine Coasts.
Local Schools in the area include Mount Gravatt Primary School, Mount Gravatt State High School, St Agnes Catholic Primary School, Yarranlea Primary School, and Nursery Road Special School & is closely located to Clairvaux MacKillop College, Brisbane Adventist College & Seton College. For further study opportunities Mount Gravatt is also closely located to Griffith University & Mt Gravatt East TAFE.